Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

First of all, let me just say what an amazing, wonderful, kind husband I have. I worked Friday day, Saturday night, and Sunday night and he didn't complain at all. On top of that, he even cooked me a full dinner on Father's day. A little backwards, because I should have been the one cooking! What a selfless, loving guy! I can't help but feel completely blessed to have him as my eternal companion and as the father to my children. He is so patient and even tempered, generous and thoughtful, hardworking and diligent. I could go on and on!
The weather was beautiful, settling in the low 80s with a slight breeze, all weekend. We enjoyed snow cones on Saturday, a favorite treat (of Kami's), and did some grocery shopping. We're getting good use out of bbq too.
We're looking forward to attending a Chuckar's game (minor league baseball) as well as Jono's softball games this week. Yay for baseball! We've been dying to go to a game!
Well, looks like that's about it!

1 comment:

MPk said...

Congrats to both of you for all the fun you're having in Idaho! Sarah and I are excited for your baby coming since we'll be joining that club later on in October. Thanks for sending the link to your blog - we enjoy keeping up with such a dynamite couple...maybe one day we'll join the club...