She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
Kami and Jon, Oh, what a litle angel baby. She is absolutely adorable. Give her a big hug for me. I am so proud of you both.Love,Aunt Karen
She is SO beautiful! I'm glad she is home with you now.
She is soo cute! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! Congrats, Kami and Jon! Kami, you are an amazing Mom already. It's amazing the sacrifices you'll make for your little ones. I am glad she is getting stronger and can be home with you now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
Kami and Jon, Oh, what a litle angel baby. She is absolutely adorable. Give her a big hug for me. I am so proud of you both.
Love,
Aunt Karen
She is SO beautiful! I'm glad she is home with you now.
She is soo cute! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! Congrats, Kami and Jon! Kami, you are an amazing Mom already. It's amazing the sacrifices you'll make for your little ones. I am glad she is getting stronger and can be home with you now!
Post a Comment