Once again it has been a long time since we've posted anything. Life has been busy, which is great. For starters, Amelia turned one on July 19th. We had dinner with some friends and family and a little party and actually had a great turn out. She loved the cake...actually she loved playing in the cake. It was quite entertaining to watch her enjoy digging around and smearing it everywhere. Amelia always has classic facial expressions. Thanks to everyone who came to the party. How quickly time passes. We are absolutely loving this age! She is finally sleeping through the night, is able to communicate a little, and is engaged in constant adventure and exploration. What a delight!
In August we took a vacation to Oregon. We got to spend a little over a week with Grammie and Poppa Kunz. What a great time! We spend a night at the coast and the sun even came out! We went hiking along the gorge, went to the zoo, did some shopping, went dirt biking, saw family and friends. It was a much needed rest and we even got out on a few dates!
We got back and hit the ground running. Jono started his new jobs, yipee! He is teaching at Bonneville High and so far he is enjoying it. It has been an adjustment to have him gone all day everyday after being home so much, but we're happy to see him happy. I will continue to work full time at night until we figure out how things are going to work. I LOVE my new job but I also want to be home more.
Pictures and video to come!
Swaim Park-August 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
Time goes by so fast and I cannot believe how grown up Amelia seems. Thanks for sharing your summer with us.
I don't think I've looked at your blog is almost a year! Amelia is so dang cute and looks so much like Jono. Love the pictures. I will have to come and spy on your blog more often!
Post a Comment