Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To follow up with the previous post...we are 15 weeks, due May 26th! I am finally starting to feel better, thank goodness. We find out the first week of January if we're having a boy or girl.
Our Thanksgiving was quiet. I spent the whole morning cooking and Jono was an angel! He followed after me, cleaning up as I cooked and helping with odd jobs. He is the perfect husband and I don't tell him that enough! His parents came over for dinner and dessert. Amelia wasn't really in to eating at that moment and had more fun throwing food in various directions. After all the fun I took a nap! I worked Thursday night and Friday we took off for a visit to Utah. We had a nice, quiet trip...we ended up mostly just hanging out. The drive back took some time between construction, holiday traffic, accidents, and stopping, but all in all it was nice to get away for a few days.
While we were in Utah, we got Amelia's pictures done. If you are interested, here is the link. Dan is an AWESOME photographer and we try to schedule him whenever we are in town!

1. Go online to www.danhixsonphotography.com

2. Click “Client Login”

3. Enter your event code: amelia_t_child

4. Enter your email address.

5. Enter your password: tyler



3 comments:

J and M K family said...

wow she is growing up! She must be so much fun. Congrats on your baby announcement too by the way.

Caytlin said...

Kami she's such a doll!!! I can't believe how big she is!! And congrats again...I'm excited to see if you're having a boy or girl! Enjoy the holidays!

Corinne said...

oh my goodness, i miss her so much! she is getting so stinking big!!! haha as i was looking at them i was like oh i want amelia!!! or just a baby...haha :)