Monday, March 15, 2010

Freaking Out

I am starting to get really paranoid about this pregnancy. I'm sure Jono is like "starting??" Okay, I have been the whole time. But as we get closer and closer to the weeks when complications occurred with Amelia, I can't help but wonder what will happen this time. My OB has been great about treating me as high-risk, seeing me more frequently, etc. I guess only time will tell.
We'll be 30 weeks on Wednesday, yipee! I would love to be pregnant for 8-10 more weeks (ok, love might be the wrong word--I don't love being pregnant), as long as both baby and I are healthy. Alot of it has to do with work, PTO, money, etc. All I can do is be patient, try to take care of myself, and enjoy the ride.
There is also the possibility, if things go poorly, that this could be our last pregnancy. And that makes me sad too. We've joked about "being done," because we'll have one of each. But I can't fathom making that decision, especially at this point.
So, here's to an uneventful last two months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying that everything goes well for these next ten-ish weeks. It's exciting how close you're getting!

heidi_eatschuno said...

I am getting so excited for you. Please let us know if we can help in any way.