Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Boy Tyler is here!




Baby Boy Tyler is here! His name is still up in the air since the name we chose just doesn't seem to fit, but here are the stats.
Weight: 7 lb 13 oz
Height: 20 in
Cuteness: 10 / 10

Mom and baby are both doing fine. Thank you everyone for your love and prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations Tyler family! He looks absolutely perfect! I can't wait to hear his name!

J and M K family said...

hahaha I love that you put the cuteness meter there. That is clearly a must! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Rachel Murray said...

He's adorable. I'm glad he's here safely. Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

Erica said...

Congratulations he is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

so so so so so cute! Congrats!

heidi_eatschuno said...

Be is beutiful, can't wait to meet him

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Congrats to you guys and good luck with the name!

Alene said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Congrats!