Well, Kami attempted to post an update several weeks ago, and it fell lost to the hazards of frozen computer land. And, she completely forgot about giving it another go, so weeks passed. Sorry to all those who faithfully check out our blog (are there any of you out there?).
Onward and upward. We finally can see our yard, free of snow after three and a half months of solid snow on the ground. Boy, looks like the rocks had some kind of multiplying festival out there. Could be fun to put in a yard :) Jono is really excited to get to work out there. He comes home from the work and wants to go play in the dirt.
Jon is wrapping up his first semester of full-time teaching this week. He's really enjoyed being back at BYU-I and getting settled into the routine. Kami is finally off orientation in the NICU after this week, YAY!
And, after a long and detailed ultrasound yesterday (which Jono lost interest in rather quickly because the tech and Kami kept talking medical mumbo-jumbo), we are excited to be having a girl! Kami can finally go shopping, much to Jono's regret :) and we can start getting things in order for the little one to arrive...even though we have months.
Swaim Park-August 2015
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Kami! I just found your blog! Are you guys living in Idaho now? What are you doing up there? Congrats on the little girl! That is so fun;-)
AHH!! That is sooo exciting. Congratulations! I'm glad you're posting again... When I think of you, I think of the time when you were all living at Roman Gardens and I got stuck inside of Chelsea's room! We had to take the door off of it's hinges so we weren't locked inside the bedroom all night. Haha! Looks like life is going great for you! :)
congrats on your little girl. Hope all is well in Idaho and that you're having a great time at your job in the NICU and such.
Post a Comment