
So, since Kami is unable to attend Cougar Football this season (for the first time in 5 years!), she is posting their schedule online for everyone to enjoy. We're hoping we can make it to at least one home game this year. After all, the baby has a BYU sweatshirt and can join in the fun!
2 comments:
It was so good to catch up with you a little by reading your blog! Tonight's one of my nights off but you gotta love how night shifts mess up your sleep! :-D So I'm up and checking blogs!
I'm so glad you and your baby are doing well! Babies are such miracles! Keep us posted and "take it easy" as best you can! :-D
Oh, and I meant to comment on the post itself. So excited for football season! GO BYU! I already got work off for all their homes games! And BYU needs good strong fans all over the country! It's good to see you're still *True Blue*!
Post a Comment