Putting Amelia's Pre-costume on...she was not happy about the hat, mostly because it was too small. She has a rather large head, and it just keeps getting bigger!
Our little sweet-pea! She doesn't look very excited-this was the trial run the day before. She handled it much better on the actual day.
We thought we'd throw some more pictures on to the blog. We had a fun Halloween, getting dressed up (or at least Kami did). We also attended our ward party/trunk-or-treat. It was so fun to see all the kids in their great costumes and hear the little ones try to say trick-or-treat.
4 comments:
Soooo cute! What a perfect little sweet pea!
That is one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen! You guys have such a beautiful little girl!
yipee! I now know where your blog is. I agree with the other comments, she makes a cute pea.
Cute kid! Congrats!
Post a Comment