Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1-The Office
2-Gilmore Girls
3-Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4-House
6-Chuck
7-Colbert Report
8-Emeril Live

8 Things I did yesterday
1-Practiced the piano
2-Played with Amelia
3-Changed Amelia's diaper
4-Fed Amelia
5-Made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
6-Went grocery shopping
7-Watched part of My Big Fat Greek Wedding
8-Had dinner with Jono's family

8 Things I look forward to
1-Bed time
2-Amelia's smiles and laughs
3-Seeing my family
4-More Snow
5- Jono's birthday party--Monday, 7pm, our house.
6-Amelia learning to sit up and crawl.
7-BYU Football
8- Getting email that's not junk!

8 Favorite Restaurants (Not in any particular order)
1-Winger's
2-Ruby River
3-Olive Garden
4-Tucanos
5-Meeka Bento
6-Zuppa's
7-Red Robin
8-Happy Sumo

8 Things on my wish list
1-I wish I could travel to all the places on my dream list.
2-I wish we had the money we need to pay our bills and a little extra to finish our yard and basement.
3-I wish I could shop and not feel quilty :)
4-I wish my husband could find a great job.
5-I wish I could be a better wife and mom.
6-I wish I had more time to read.
7-I wish I could actually play the piano instead of faking it.
8-I wish I could be a better nurse.

8 people to TAG
1-Heather
2-Erica
3-Heidi
4-Stephanie
5-Holly
6-Natalie
7-Stephanie P.
8-Lindsay

No comments: