We decided to take a quick road trip to Utah this last weekend. It turned out to be a bunch of girls plus Jono (poor guy!). After an hour of driving around Rexburg picking up girls and then loading Amelia, we were off. Corinne (Kami's sister) and Melissa (our sister-in-law's sister) joined our adventure and were good sports to cram in the backseat and help with Amelia. We were able to spend a brief amount of time with family. In fact, the reason we ventured to Provo was to visit a new nephew and our Mom (in town helping with the new baby). It was great to meet Ethan Carter and it's always wonderful to see Mom. Jono's favorite part was Mom's cooking :)
Amelia, as previous trips have proved, is not a good traveler. She does great in the car for about 3.5 hours, just long enough to get us to Orem. However, the sleeping/napping portion of any trip is always a challenge. I wondersometimes why we continue to make quick trips, considering I am always grumpy from sleep-deprivation. My poor family probably thinks I am awful. Guess it's all part of having a baby, and she's worth it.
We go tomorrow for her 6 mo. check up. We'll keep you posted on the results.
Swaim Park-August 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
I cannot believe that it has been 6months! Also, what in the world are you doing posting at 1:45a.m?
Post a Comment