Well, once again it's been too long since I've updated the blog. I am sorry I am bad about adding photos, etc. My computer is old and usually freezes or crashes because I want it to do too many things at once. Anyway, I started my new job this week (while continuing to work at the other hospital) and it has been rather crazy. I am definitely not one of those women who are work-a-holics. I don't know how people who work 60 hrs a week find time to clean, do laundry, cook, work out, sleep, etc. I think working part time is great, and the rest of the time I enjoy being home with my baby. Someday soon I will be able to quit my other job and just work 24 hrs a week.
Amelia is 11 months old today! Hard to believe, but she is more toddler than baby these days. She is so fun and full of personality. She loves to walk/run while holding onto our hands or her walker. She loves to eat table food (and why wouldn't she, look at her parents). We got her a little blow-up pool and tried it out a few weeks ago and she absolutely loved it. Amelia is so inquisitive and loves exploring, climbing, and playing. She rarely, if ever, is still...always wiggling, moving, on the go. Occasionally she will sleep through the night and we're hoping it gets to be a frequent thing. We're trying to think of something fun to celebrate her first birthday next month. The local zoo, pool party, and other ideas have been tossed around. If you have any suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Jono and I started teaching CTR 5 a few weeks ago. Wow, has that been a crazy experience. The kids are cute as could be and we have 12, plus Amelia. It's been a while since I've spent much time with 4 year olds, and honestly I don't think I've ever had to contain and teach them for two hours. I'd love some ideas on ways to teach them and activities that are appropriate for a small classroom.
Last, but not least, Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there! Hope you know how important you are!
Swaim Park-August 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment