Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Walking!

So, since I am horrible at scrapbooking or journaling, the blog has become my way of documenting events in Amelia's life. The latest...she is walking! She has been taking a few steps here and there and did well, but lacked confidence. We were at Jono's parents with some of her cousins and she started cruising! She even started getting to a stand without holding on to anything. When she decides to do something, she does it! I think the audience inspired her, as she LOVES to be the center of attention.
It's hard to believe how much Amelia has grown in just a year. What an amazing blessing she has been. Well, I've got to do some additional baby-proofing of the house so I'd better run!

1 comment:

J and M K family said...

oh how fun! I love it when they learn something new. It feels like such a personal accomplishment and huge team triumph when they do something new. Especially something so huge in their little life!