I usually remember on the 19th of each month that Amelia is another month older. Yesterday it totally escaped me! Guess life gets going and we forget to celebrate the little milestones! So, happy 5 months, beautiful girl!
Amelia now rolls over like a crazy baby! She loves to spend time on her tummy, looking around, grabbing toys, and throwing fits. She forgets how to roll onto her back and gets upset. We started feeding her green beans last week. Probably not her favorite food, but she did pretty well today. I have been mixing her new foods in with rice cereal and breast milk. I've also tried mixing rice cereal with water, making it thick, thin, warm, cold, etc. It is all an experiment right now to get her just to eat the stuff!
Christmas is coming quickly and we're excited to celebrate the birth of our Savior as a family. All our love and best wishes!
Swaim Park-August 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment