Kami, I must confess, the dress eating gene comes directly from Aunt Vicki. I escaped the dreaded gene thank heaven. Watch out for excessive shoe wear and damage (also keep all car windows closed while in transit to prevent the "throwing the new shoe out the window on the way to grandma's tendency). This gene you can also thank Aunt Vicki for. Obviously I was a perfect child. Hopefully Amelia will outgrow her Aunt Vicki traits and embrace mine. Every parent deserves a child like I was. (I won't tell you about the massive temper tantrums I used to throw because I outgrew them.) I love the three of you very much. You make a beautiful family. Love, Aunt Debbie
3 comments:
Kami, I must confess, the dress eating gene comes directly from Aunt Vicki. I escaped the dreaded gene thank heaven. Watch out for excessive shoe wear and damage (also keep all car windows closed while in transit to prevent the "throwing the new shoe out the window on the way to grandma's tendency). This gene you can also thank Aunt Vicki for. Obviously I was a perfect child. Hopefully Amelia will outgrow her Aunt Vicki traits and embrace mine. Every parent deserves a child like I was.
(I won't tell you about the massive temper tantrums I used to throw because I outgrew them.)
I love the three of you very much. You make a beautiful family.
Love, Aunt Debbie
This is so precious! I can't believe how big she is already!
We need your address for a belated Christmas card. If you have time shoot me an email.
Absolutely Adorable! She is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment