Thursday, March 5, 2009

A few new pictures






Dad Kunz came to visit last week and we all loved it! He took us to West Yellowstone (first time for Kami and Amelia). What a beautiful place!!! We are excited to go again some day. Anyway, he took these pictures of Amelia and we thought we'd share.

3 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

She is so beautiful! I love her all bundled up like that.

brandi said...

She is getting so big! I did not even realize that we had the same blog background because you have such a cute header! Well great minds think alike. Hope all is well. Brandi

heidi_eatschuno said...

The one inthe middle is my favorite. Steveo and I were wondering how you guys have been, it's been a long time, we miss you.
Also how do you get your links to show you when someone updates?