Thursday, January 7, 2010

Canceled!

Sorry folks. No big news to share today. I was dropping Amelia off at the sitter this morning after work and got a call. The ultrasound tech would not be in the office this afternoon, never mind my appointment was made a month ago! No sleep for several days, hormones, disappointment, anger etc set in. Oh, we can get you in this morning. Never mind that I already drove from Idaho Falls minutes before. Never mind my husband is already at work, and being a teacher, can't just leave for an hour. Never mind that I can't even find a time that works with the ultrasound tech's hours and two people who work 90 hours a week between them. Never mind that I skipped staff meeting so I could sleep and be able to go back to Idaho Falls. Never mind the three people I had coordinated with to help with Amelia throughout the day. And, never mind that I was really excited to see my baby and learn the gender.
Ok, sorry, but I am irritated! I'll keep you posted as to if and when we are able to reschedule and share our excited news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How disappointing! I can't wait to hear what you're having!